Wire is reduced to the desired diameter and properties by repeated drawing of Rod progressively through dies made of poly crystalline diamonds.
After a number of passes the wire is annealed to maximise ductility, and conductivity. The wire can also be produced in hard condition.
- Suitable for fine wire drawing
- High conductivity helps less metal usage
- Longer packing length suitable for welding to make a longer length of finished product
- Easy to stringing up in wire drawing machine
- Rod breakdown wire 1.8 mm to 3.5 mm
- Intermediate wire 1 mm to 1.6 mm
- Fine wire 0.3 mm to 0.8 mm
- Extra flexible conductor for building wire, panel wire and welding cable
- HV, MV, LV Energy transmission with low heat development
- High frequency communication cable application
- Smooth and trouble free wire drawing during magnet wire enameling