When a water cooled graphite die is immersed is a bath of molten copper to a certain depth, the metallostatic pressure forces the liquid copper into the die cavity where it solidifies.
As the solidified segment is drawn upwards by a pinch roll and stepping mechanism molten metal fills the die cavity resulting in continuously cast rod.
- Oxygen free copper
- Absence of inclusion
- Excellent drawability
- High electrical conductivity
- Excellent resistance to hydrogen embrittlement.
- 12.5 mm Continuous Cast Rod
- 16 mm Continuous Cast Rod
- 20 mm Continuous Cast Rod
- PV ribbon for Solar cell
- Continuous extrusion of circular and rectangular profile
- Process of large rectangular section
- Bas Bar
- Audio/Video signal transmission.